Monday, January 7, 2013

Morrone Pastry Shop and Cafe - Arthur Ave, Bronx

Earlier I had mentioned in my blog, my journey up to check out Arthur Avenue in the Bronx. Because I went on a Sunday, there were limited stores/shops that were open. One gem that was open was the Morrone Pastry and Cafe. This place can't be compared to the other local pastry shops by me, because no one else was around, BUT, I found it to be simply super.

I tried a variety of pastries... the cannoli, the lobster tails, and several others I don't remember either the name or the spelling. While not every item was similarly delicious, the cannoli (despite being prefilled) were excellent in my experience.

I recommend this bakery without hesitation, and will seek them out whenever i'm in the bronx and looking for something sweet to eat.

No comments:

Post a Comment