Monday, December 24, 2012

Ivy Bakery on Houston Street... Yum!!

After picking up Cory following his dance class one night, we drove down Houston Street and I spotted a bakery that was open after 9pm! I had to stop in and Man, was I glad I did. I'm always on a quest to find delicious baked goods, and Ivy Bakery really made an impact on me. It's a small place with a lounge like atmosphere where we can sit, chat and enjoy a beverage and some sweet and fresh baked goods. The owner and operator is very sweet and accommodating and offers a lot of information about her products.
I wanted to post up a pic of my favorite Pecan Pie from her, but the pie rarely lasts long enough for me to photograph it, lol. We ordered one for thanksgiving this year and it was a huge hit.

Ivy Bakery is located on the Village-SoHo border at 138 W. Houston St., near MacDougal Street, and she makes a lot of custom pies/cakes and cookies, too. She has an extensive menu and also has blackboard specials! Check them out, I am sure you would find a new spot to fill your craving for baked goods.

Ivy Bakery

No comments:

Post a Comment