Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Pat Mitchell's Ice Cream - Endicott

I attended SUNY Binghamton (we called it Harpur College) back in the day during the 70s. One of the great local favorite places I'd travel to was Pat Mitchell's Ice Cream in Endicott, NY. Back then it was a small place, quaint and delivered us great ice cream flavors. Thinking of Pat Mitchell's always brings a pleasant smile and many memories of an easier life and youth.

Here is a link to a great story written about Pat Mitchell's and how it has evolved into its current operation. ARTICLE on Pat Mitchell's.

They are located here these days: 231 Vestal Avenue Endicott, NY 13760 (607) 785-3080

I hope you try it out and enjoy it as much as I did. My favorite flavor was always chocolate chip, pure vanilla ice cream with chunks of chocolate... greatness, truly!

1 comment: