Monday, December 24, 2012

One of the Best Places for Steak - Ben & Jack's

Ben and Jack's is one of my favorite steak places. I know the "common" thought is that Peter Luger's is "the" place to go, but I disagree. This place was set up and run by former Luger employees, and they've done a GREAT job of creating a classy establishment with great service and delicious food and steaks done the Right Way.

Ben and Jack's has expanded to two locations in Manhattan, but the one I go to is the original location on 219 E. 44th Street. Parking can be found there, and it is convenient to get to. This is where Cory and I go when we get a craving for amazing bacon, and really great steaks. I honestly don't think anyone would be disappointed making the trip here. Reservations are highly recommended. 212-682-5678

Great Steaks Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment