Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Santora's Pizza - Amherst, NY

Back in the early 80s, I spent 6 months living in Buffalo, NY, while completing my final internships at a local hospital and PT Private Practice. Everyone in the area has their favorite and personal choice for wonderful wings and pizza. My own personal favorite was Santora's Pizza. The pizza wasn't exceptional, it was good, and tasty enough... i'd have two slices of pepperoni pizza and 20 pieces of medium wings... oh my... I can still savor the taste and the flavor as I type this!

The original location I remember seems to have gone with the wind, it's a real shame, imo, but the name and restaurants live on. For those 6 months I lived there in the area, I ate at Santora's a minimum of 3x/a week and never got tired of it. Great memories and really awesome wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment